Sunday, December 7, 2014

REVIEW OF ESL CLASS



During this first semester in college, I took the ESL class. It was a great experience. I am glad that I took this class during the first semester, because I know I will use what I learn in other classes in the future. I did learn a lot of things. I learned how to do research with the school library data base. I learned what is APA style. I learned what are the bad consequences are for plagiarism and how to avoid plagiarism. I learned how to write a pre-research portfolio. I learned how to write an annotated bibliography. I learned how to write an Individual Research Paper.
It was a pleasure to meet all my classmates and professor Jin. She is very helpful and nice. I had a lot of stupid questions to ask and she always responded me as soon as she could no matter through email or in office hour. I met a lot of new friends in this class. And they are coming from different countries. I played ping pong with Zaid, and once I played the Texas Hold’em poker with Tim. It was a good time.
I wish you all have a great winter vacation and hope you guys can all get A in every final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment